Orange Beach, AL | June 11-16
(6th – 12th Graders)
Join Grace Point’s Exit 38 Students this summer at the beach! X38 Beach Camp will get real at Orange Beach, where 6th-12th grade students will experience God at the beach, build friendships, worship, and hear from Ed Newton who will challenge us to take our relationship with God to the next level. We have limited spots available, so register today!
$350 Student Early Bird (By April 30th)
$370 Student Regular (May 1st-May 28th)
$385 Student Late (After May 28th)
Please review the instructions below before following the link to register below.
STEP 1: Complete the Registration Form & Submit Payment
• Provide all necessary information on the form for each student attending camp.
• Provide payment information and submit payment.
STEP 2: Submit the Student Life Camp Waiver
• Once you have completed Registration, click on the Student Life Camp Waiver link located under “Additional Forms“.
• Select “I Consent” at the bottom of the first page to utilize the online form editor.
• Use code “82262” in the “REG ID” field to auto-populate the Grace Point Fellowship’s information.
• Complete your personal information and submit the form.
STEP 3: Check Your Email for Confirmation
• You should receive an email confirmation once registration is complete and any additional instructions needed from Pastor Corey. If you have any additional questions, contact Corey at [email protected]
CAMP THEME: THREE IN ONE
Who is God? We’ve always learned about the Trinity; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit…but what does that really mean? At Beach Camp, we’ll be taking a deeper dive into the distinct attributes of God as Trinty and exploring how that changes the way we think about, engage with, and are transformed by God. Don’t miss a chance to take your relationship with God and others to the next level!
Date: June 4th
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: Grace Point Fellowship
1455 E 2nd Street, Franklin, OH 45005
We ask that all parents of students attending Beach Camp with Grace Point Fellowship be in attendance for our Parent Meeting on June 4th to review all information for the week, complete all forms needed, and answer any questions you might have. If for any reason you are unable to attend this meeting, please contact Pastor Corey at [email protected] to set up a separate time to meet.