By God’s grace and your generosity, we are overjoyed to share that the first step in creating a space for grace is now complete; we closed on our building! As we continue to celebrate this good news, we have hit the ground running as we begin the next steps of renovating our new space for grace and there is plenty of work to be done. This is where we can use your help!
While much of the work being done to the building will need to be completed by a professional contractor, we still have plenty of projects that you can help with, each with varying levels of difficulty! Below is a list of projects we need to complete and each is time sensitive. Take a look at the list below and let us know if there is anything you’d like to help with! If so, you can contact Pastor Rich Hailey at Rich@iamgracepoint.com and let him know which project you’d like to help with. As we complete projects, we will update this list each week with new opportunities to serve.
- Trash pick-up outside
- Clean/trim landscaping
- Clear out the dumpster corral
- Pressure wash the parking lot cracks
- Reset rear bins for our use
- Scrape tape off the warehouse floor
- Organize all FFE minus the desk and tall file cabinet behind the restrooms including the lockers
- Remove everything from the walls
- Take the whiteboard to the office
- Organize the rest in the bins on back wall
- Take down the wall gondolas and store with the shelves on the back wall
- Scrape and clean all windows/glass
- Get the shop vac from the office and wipe/vacuum heavy dust incl. ceiling vents
- Match keys to locks (about 50 keys)
- Demo Teams
- Framing Teams
- Drywall Teams
- Painting Teams
- Flooring Teams
Schedule Your Team
If you are interested in scheduling your team to help with one of our team projects, contact Pastor Rich Hailey at Rich@iamgracepoint.com. Are you able to help with something that may not be listed? No problem, we can also determine when and how you may be able to participate in other ways as well, just let us know what you skill set is!